VANRATH are delighted to be supporting the recruitment of a Senior Customer Service Agent for a FTSE 250 Financial Services company.
Monday to Friday position - No weekend working (Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm + 1 Hour lunch, with occasional 12.00pm - 8.00pm - Also one Saturday shift per month 9.00am - 3.00pm ).
This company offers real progression opportunities, and pays extremely highly for all of their positions.
The role will incorporate Hybrid working - 3 days Working From Home & 2 days Working on the Ormeau Road in Belfast. First few weeks will be all in-office for Training purposes.
Immediate Need for Company (Likely 30th May start)
OTE £27,000 - £29,000 (Made up of £22k Base salary + Average Bonus of £5,000 - Extremely achievable bonus system, earned just by doing your job) + Some of the best benefits a company in Belfast has ever offered.
As a Destination Retirement Co-ordinator, you will play a pro-active part in customers remaining committed to understanding their retirement options as well as planning and completing the retirement journey
- Support during the journey can include telephone, email or web-chat support.
- Recording activities accurately and efficiently to ensure customers remain committed to completing the retirement journey through our Retirement services, ensuring customers receive the right outcome.
The Ideal Person
- Calls/ or Sales experience
- Web chat experience preferred
- Finance call experience preferred - e.g. banks etc.
- Excellent communication skills - with the ability to communicate information across different media (e.g., telephone, webchat, email)
Working for the company, you get your Rewards…
- A Competitive Salary + OTE, an amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- + Many more
The company pride ourselves in delivering professional and tailored financial advice to our clients' personal circumstances.
Regardless of your financial status or your financial knowledge, this company is able to assist you on your financial journey through life no matter if you are just starting out or enjoying your retirement. We are here to assist you with financial advice that is clear and easy to understand.
This companies advisers are competent and compliant professionals who work with you to provide accurate advice and services that are appropriate for your needs and circumstances. Their commitment to ongoing professional development ensures that our clients stay informed with the latest products and legislation changes that affect our clients.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.