Senior Cost Manager (Consultancy)
Are you looking for a Senior Cost Manager (Consultancy) role? Interested in working for a global consultancy firm renowned for specialising in programme management, project management, cost management and consulting across the property, infrastructure and natural resources sectors
VANRATH are recruiting a Senior Cost Manager to join our Client's Belfast Real Estate team to help guide their clients and their professional teams on a number of exciting and iconic projects across Northern Ireland.
c£40,000, alongside excellent holiday entitlement.
The Ideal Person
- Assisting on feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage
- Dealing effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes
- Taking personal responsibility for making cost checks and carrying out valuations on larger projects and in all cases ensuring that timely and accurate cost checking and valuation takes place
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Inputting into value engineering
- Negotiating and agreeing final accounts
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Where appropriate, leading a cost management team, ensuring that they deliver on all of the above accountabilities
- A proven track record of delivering high quality cost management / quantity surveying services across the full project lifecycle
- Professionally qualified (RICS or similar)
- Degree or HNC level qualification
- Ability to successfully manage and prioritise more than one project at a time.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock in the strictest confidence.