One of the largest Public Sector organisations in NI are looking for a Senior Consultant to join their Commercial Team in the legal services directorate, based in Belfast city centre.
The position provides an exciting opportunity for the post holder to become involved in transformative work projects within the Health and Social care setting having a direct impact on the services provided to the NI population.
- £53,168 - £62,001 starting salary
- Temporary contract with potential to extend
- Full annual leave entitlement up to 37 days
- Benefits package exclusive to VANRATH (includes discount on fuel and groceries)
- Immediate start (notice periods will be taken into consideration)
- Ongoing professional support and career guidance form our senior consultants
The Ideal Person
- Be a Solicitor eligible to practise in Northern Ireland at the time of application.
- 5 years+ post qualifyication experience.
- Demonstrate experience in providing Legal advice and/or representation in the areas of commercial law (including contracts) and/or procurement law.
- The post holder may be required to travel throughout Northern Ireland and, on occasions, within the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, and elsewhere. The successful candidate must hold a full current driving licence (valid in the UK) and have access to a car at the closing date or have *access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to carry out the duties of the post in full.
The Solicitor Consultant will join the Commercial Team in DLS, which provides specialist legal advice to the Health and Social Care sector in Northern Ireland across an extensive range of areas and projects; supporting our clients to deliver and develop services required within the health and social care environment.
The post holder will provide timely specialist legal advice, assistance and representation for clients in contracting, procurement of goods and services, and all commercial law matters.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty
''Great people, great personalities, really helpful and successful at placing me into a new role.''
This company have helped find me work several times over the years. Its now at a point where I know I can contact Daniel Morgan directly and he will source me the right employer that meets the criteria I need for work/ home life balance. I've been fortunate enough to be offered every job I've interviewed for at Vanrath and I can only put that down to the skill of the company making sure both employer and employee are well matched and aligned before interview even takes places. Can't thank Dan enough for his hard work and efforts over the years!
Fantastic service. Chanel was one of the most helpful and communicative people I have ever encountered. I managed to secure a better role and pay increase. I would highly recommend vanrath and their fantastic representatives for anyone looking a new career prospect.