VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Tech focused - rapidly growing - company with the recruitment of degree educated Graduates who would like to move into a company that they can progress their career within.
The role available is an Senior Complaints Handler - You will join a team that has encouraged great customer care, through continuous improvement of the tools we use and the processes we put in place. There is a real progression opportunity available from this position into a Lead role within 18 months.
The role is based in Belfast City Centre - Monday - Friday (Permanent) - After probation period of 3 months is passed then Hybrid working is offered.
Experience within in an FCA environment is essential
£23,000 - £25,000 + £2,500 share options + Performance review 2 times a year (likely to get salary increase/promotion) + other Additional Benefits (Top Company). Some of the best benefits on the market (full benefits package available upon request)
The Ideal Person
- Having experience with Complaints/ Resolving / Escalations
- Having FCA experience is preferred
- Having experience in Fintech or Banks is preferred but not essential
- Someone who wants to progress their career - an individual who wants to make a strategic move for their career
- Passionate individual and a strong communicator
- Individual with initiative
- Experience with any of SQL, Looker, Lean or FCA is beneficial but not essential
The company is looking to bring in a proactive Senior Complaints Resolution Associate to investigate and resolve complaints and complex queries, whilst ensuring the highest possible standard of service is provided to customers.
- Full Job spec available upon request
- Progression Role
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
Suitability - When you get in touch with us, we will have a detailed conversation around the kind of role you're looking for, what salary or benefits you're expecting, your previous job history - we really get to know you. Taking the time to speak with our candidates means that when we are searching for roles for you, we're going to be selective and put you forward for roles which we know you have the most chance of success in. It can become all too easy when using job boards to press the apply now button and whizz over your CV, but we prefer a quality over quantity approach.
Promotion - Each candidate who works with us benefits from our expertise of promoting you to relevant companies, we know what they're looking for and we know how to present you in the most effective way possible. We'll create a detailed yet anonymous profile for you which will be sent to prospective employers, highlighting all the reasons why you would be a suitable fit for their company.
Time - Whilst it can be easy to apply on mass when using a job board, it still requires time and effort for what can be very little return. When you're working full time the last thing you want to do at the end of the day is spend your R&R time searching the web for your dream role. We think differently about recruitment so with our approach all you'll have to do is turn up for the interview!
Cost - Candidates benefit from free of charge use of agencies, we are here to help you at no cost to yourself. Better still, we do offer a referral scheme so if you are aware of anyone looking for a new role then be sure to put them in touch with us and tell them to mention your name.
Knowledge - We have a unique approach to our recruitment, with our background in the financial services industry, we understand both what you as a candidate are looking for and also what the hiring companies want in their teams. Combine this with our recruitment experience and you've got a winning formula.
Network - We have clients who are looking for candidates just like you and we're in regular contact with them. We also discuss with you any companies you aspire to work with so that our search for you is as specific as possible to your preferences and needs.
Recruitment and selection are particularly interesting if you are looking for a permanent job (at a certain company) in a specific industry. Recruitment and selection are interesting for companies who have too little time or resources to search for new employees themselves.
- Recruitment agencies are free of charge for candidates. Recruitment Agencies are working on the request and are paid by their clients (other companies). Therefore, there are no costs for you as a candidate. You are getting help for free!
- Recruitment agencies have an excellent knowledge of the labour market. They know which sectors and companies are forming exciting opportunities for people with your knowledge and expertise, and which expectations are realistic.
- Recruitment agencies have a large network. Therefore they can often quickly get you in contact with interesting clients and projects.
- Recruitment agencies have access to jobs that you as a job seeker often cannot see (yet). Through many years of partnership with clients, agencies are often the first to hear about profiles that are needed.