VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with our well respected Client with the Recruitment of a Senior Communications Manager to join their fun and friendly team in their Belfast Office.
Monday - Friday - SALARY SCALE:£52,578 - £56,237 per annum.
- To implement a multi-channel communications strategy for the company and the EU funding programmes it is responsible for, including the new PEACEPLUS Programme.
- To take the lead and advise the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team on all matters relating to reputation management and crisis communications.
- To promote the results and outputs of the EU funding programmes managed by the company to a diverse range of stakeholders, on a cross-border basis.
- To lead the companies Communications Team in the successful delivery of all digital marketing, advertising, event management, media and PR communication activities.
- To manage the companies communications budget and ensure that all expenditure is within agreed limits.
- To provide advice and guidance to funded projects in order to ensure that they meet all relevant EU communication regulations.
- To deliver an internal communications strategy for the companies.
- To procure and effectively manage all communication consultant and supplier contracts.
- To provide an effective and efficient service to respond to ministerial, departmental and political representative queries from the NI Executive and the Irish Government
· A degree level qualification in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or Media Studies (or equivalent Level 6 qualification) and a minimum of 5 years' experience gained in a similar role,
- · A degree level qualification (or equivalent Level 6 qualification in any subject and a minimum of five years' experience gained in a similar role.
- · A minimum of 5 years' management experience, gained in a Communications function within the public, private, voluntary or community sectors.
- · Can demonstrate experience in liaising with a wide range of key stakeholders and influencers e.g. Government officials, political representatives, relevant private/public bodies, journalists.
- · Experience of working with the media and developing and maintaining good media contacts.
- · Experience in the development of a corporate communications strategy and the development of corporate branding for an organisation.
- · Experience in overseeing the management of marketing and PR related activities and events including associated budgets.
- · Experience of handling and managing the media on a regular basis, experience in writing articles/briefs for public consumption, experience in advising senior management on media related issues.
- Access to transport as travel between sites will be required.