VANRATH are assisting with the recruitment of a Senior Commercial Officer for one of the worlds largest manufacturing companies.
This proves to be a fantastic opportunity for a professional who wants to progress their career and widen their knowledge in a Global organisation that places immense value on their staff. This organisation builds rewarding careers for their staff, with many opportunities for progression.
This is a Monday - Friday (Permanent) position. Based in Titanic Quarter office (Belfast City Centre).
£40,000 - £45,000 + Fantastic Benefits Package & Progression Opportunities
- To act as the key contractual interface for customers and prepare responses from the company as necessary.
- Lead and support contractual and commercial negotiations with existing customers as and when issues are escalated to Contracts Department for resolution.
- Lead and support contractual negotiations on new Commercial and Defence opportunities.
- To draft, update, amend and negotiate contractual documentation as required by the needs of the business. The types of documentation will include pre contract arrangements, non-disclosure agreements, collaboration agreements, business agreements and programme letters.
- To liaise with Supply Chain, to ensure key contract commercial flow down of terms and conditions to suppliers (as appropriate).
- To prepare commercial correspondence with customers in a timely and professional manner.
- To interface internally, providing guidance and support to the business on all matters of a commercial or contractual nature.
- To ensure that contractual arrangements and correspondence are recorded and maintained
- 2 years' relevant experience in a contractual/commercial role
- Good working knowledge of contractual terms and legal requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in customer facing commercial negotiations.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in written form.
- Good negotiating skills.
If you would like more information on this or any other role please contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence on 0289033025 or firstname.lastname@example.org.