VANRATH area assisting a UK leading provider of software solutions to Travel and Pet insurance sectors. Through their various systems they are able to provide a platform to sell policies via call centre, direct websites and price comparison sites. They boast a wide range of clients in the UK and worldwide from small brokers to large blue-chip organisations. They are a small but rapidly growing company where everyone is encouraged to contribute to ideas, projects and ways of working.
The ideal person
- The ideal candidate will have experience of writing complex object orientated C# code in a self-directed environment and write maintainable code.
- Have experience in ASP.NET, MVC and Web API using HTML, Razor, XML and JSON
- Knowledge of
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working from home/office available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Wellbeing Membership
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- This role would be a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Software Developer with experience in the industry working as a .NET developer.
- Having a passion for new technology, with the talent to be able to develop and produce functional and technical designs
- Being well-organised and having the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously is a key part of the role
- Being a self-starter who will have ample opportunity to contribute directly to the success of the company
VANRATH are proud to be working with a company that has helped drive a total transformation of the travel insurance market over the past two decades. More recently there has been a focus on aggregator business and part of their solution is to integrate and work closely with those comparison sites. Branching into the medical world screening has evolved from over the phone, or no screening at all, to seamless online medical screening utilising complex rules behind the scenes.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.