Senior .NET C# Developer (£75-80k relevant to experience)
The ideal person
- A developer with expertise building applications in C# who has worked in an Agile/DevOps environment and has a strong collaborative and problem-solving approach would be a good fit for this post.
- While it is not strictly necessary, it would be ideal to have some knowledge with the insurance or financial services industries.
- Having some front-end programming expertise utilising React/Angular along with UI/UX designs
- Possessing some knowledge of the infrastructure for public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Vacation and additional personal leave
- RRSP matching
- Full group benefits (50% paid by company)
- Work from home and set your own schedule flexibility
- The candidate will work as part of a scrum team with other creative developers, product owners, and DevOps engineers to develop ground-breaking insurance industry products.
- They will actively participate in scrum planning, reviews, and retrospectives.
- They will create PWAs using WebAssembly (Blazor).
VANRATH are assisting an international insurance brokerage with its head office in Canada and rapidly expanding personnel in Belfast. By choosing this company, you will work with a damage insurance broker whose primary goal while managing any claims in their portfolio is to advance your interests. This broker is completely impartial. Their interactions with clients, team members, and the neighbourhood highlight their best quality-a persistent commitment to going above and beyond to achieve the best result.
They don't hesitate to push the boundaries and constantly take their coworkers' input into account, which encourages creativity. They have clearly defined organisational structures, strategies, and areas of decision-making. It is obvious that they are making progress toward their goal because they are clearly making an effort to do so.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.