Senior C#/.NET Developer (£40k+ experience dependant)
A renowned UK provider of software solutions to the travel and pet insurance sectors is being helped by the VANRATH. They are able to offer a platform for the sale of policies via contact centres, direct websites, and price comparison websites thanks to their numerous methods. They can boast a diverse clientele, ranging from tiny brokers to significant blue-chip companies, both in the UK and internationally. The company is in its infancy but expanding quickly, and everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas, projects, and working methods with a family feel.
The ideal person
- The ideal candidate will have experience of writing complex object orientated C# code in a self-directed environment and write maintainable code.
- Have experience in ASP.NET, MVC and Web API using HTML, Razor, XML and JSON
- Experience of entity framework and using GIT for source control
- Good problem-solving skills and an ability to work well within a team
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working from home/office available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Wellbeing Membership
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- If you're a qualified software engineer with job experience who also happens to be a .NET developer, this position would be a great fit for you.
- Having a love for emerging technologies and the ability to create technically sound designs
- Being a self-starter who will have plenty of opportunities to directly contribute to the growth of the company.
- Being well-organized and having the capacity to work on numerous projects at once is a vital aspect of the role.
In the last 20 years, the travel insurance market has seen a complete revolution, and VANRATH is happy to be partnering with a business that played a major role in that process. Recently, the aggregator market has received attention, and one of their solutions is to integrate and collaborate closely with those comparison websites. Branching into the medical field, screening has developed from being done over the phone or not at all to being done seamlessly online using complicated rules.