Company founded in 2014 by an award winning record producer/songwriter with sales in excess of 15,000,000 records including twelve number #1 albums and singles. The Platform was launched in 2016 and has rapidly grown to service 250,000+ artists and music creators globally. Their platform enables independent artists to seamlessly licence music to advertisers, brands, films, TV and other media.
Become part of a team who are revolutionising the process of exchanging music rights, democratising the music industry for all artists.
Platform empowers music makers with a comprehensive set of tools and services to professionally manage their careers and allows directors and producers to get what they need from a massive resource of composers and songwriters. Artists have featured in TV Shows and Commercial Campaigns with POWER, Toyota, Netflix, Hulu, Monster, and National Geographic.
You will be part of a growing team, building their next generation internet platform. In this role, you are constantly looking for inventive ways to build the most effective tools and user experience for our customers.
- Build REST APIs for our web and mobile applications
- Design reusable component architecture for Frontend Development
- Design MongoDB and SQL databases
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Software Developers, QA, and DevOps administrators
- Develop highly scalable internet systems using cloud providers like AWS or Azure
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
- 3+ years developing scalable internet applications
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, API design, and databases
- Experience with:
- ASP.NET MVC/Core
- AWS or other cloud service providers
- NoSQL Databases such as MongoDB
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience building public robust REST APIs
- Experience working in a DevOps environment (Git, CI/CD, Jira, Docker, AWS, Azure)
This unique opportunity will give C# .NET Software Developers access to a role with an industry-leading FDI. This is reflected in a generous starting salary, performance based bonus, healthcare provision and a host of other brilliant benefits.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other C# .NET Development roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Magee in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250