Senior C# Developer (65k relevant to experience)
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £65k
- Flexible working hours
- Frequent team outings
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- Working from home/Hybrid option
The ideal person
- A degree or equivalent industry experience
- Experience of the full software development life-cycle in a technical role
- Knowledge of Financial Markets, Systems and Over The Counter (OTC) products
- The candidate will work as a technical developer in a team environment, demonstrating excellent technical expertise and a constant desire to improve.
- You will learn how to leverage delivery prioritisation and guided refactoring to bring systems closer to the target state architecture.
- You'll be able to explain to other team members the architecture and guiding principles of a system.
- Possess the ability to create complicated systems and change existing ones in conjunction with senior and principal engineers.
VANRATH is assisting a multinational organisation that conducts business on the major stock and commodity markets worldwide. As part of their hybrid business strategy, brokers give their clients business-critical intelligence. They enhance market access, price discovery, trade execution, liquidity, and information flow by fusing the expertise of their people with cutting-edge technology.
They are a market leader who transacts business in the wholesale marketplaces both off-exchange and over-the-counter (OTC). Banks, insurance firms, pension and hedge funds, asset managers, oil producers and refiners, risk and compliance managers, and non-profit organisations are just a few of the many clients they service. They have a solid reputation in the industry for being trustworthy, moral, and providing excellent customer service.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.