Senior C# ASP.NET Developer (65k relevant to experience)
Salary & benefits
- £65k salary
- Remote working - The selected applicant will join a Northern Ireland-based development team that works primarily from home. The team members occasionally get together in a shared office space or go to the corporate headquarters in the area of Drogheda, where there is free food, casual clothes, and a welcoming work environment.
- Performance-based annual bonuses, company pension
- health insurance and sick leave
- Company activities, referral programmes, and wellness initiatives
Vanrath is collaborating with an established business that is also dynamic and disruptive and has a passion for building world-class software. Tens of thousands of content customers in the UK and Ireland utilise their award-winning products and services. They offer a stimulating and satisfying work environment because they have enormous ambitions for the future and a tonne of interesting problems that need to be tackled. The desktop payroll application has been their best-selling item, and they are currently moving it to the cloud and hosting it on Azure. They currently have more than 5 million active users in the UK and are constantly growing.
The ideal person
- Seeking knowledgeable and experienced.NET developers
- Solid understanding of relational database systems, web API architecture, and object-oriented design principles
- Capability to develop and manage contemporary, high-quality ASP.NET online solutions (SQL Server)
- Working knowledge of continuous integration and delivery processes (Azure devops)
- Must hold a UK/Ireland passport
- To help create the future of payroll and HR software
- Looking for .NET developers who are passionate about building quality, performant, scalable and secure web solutions that solve real world problems.
- This is an opportunity to work in an innovative, dynamic company directly alongside the decision makers, where you can grow and develop your skills while working on interesting new projects using the latest technologies.
About me I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan in the strictest confidence. Feel free to connect and reach out to me directly on LinkedIn.