Senior C#/.NET Software Developer
VANRATH region is aiding a business with a global presence that equips the most admired retailers in the world to improve, secure, streamline, and speed up the entire global shopping experience. They are committed to providing high-quality services in all areas, including compliance, data security, fraud prevention, and customer support. They make sure that all of their clients offer carbon neutral delivery to customers because sustainability is an important subject for international buyers in the current market.
The ideal person
- The ideal candidate will be proficient in C# and.Net Core.
- Bonus points for having good knowledge of the most recent versions of Angular and TypeScript.
- Knowledge of Restful principles and techniques
- Cloud native architecture and cloud technologies; while not required, knowledge of Kafka would be advantageous.
- Competitive salary
- Remote/Hybrid working option available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Wellbeing Membership
- Flexible working hour
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- For a gifted software developer with experience working with the most recent Microsoft and Azure technologies, this would be a great opportunity.
- You will work on platform components to give development teams scale; you will be in charge of developing user interfaces that make use of well-defined APIs
- You will interact with stakeholders from all business units to gather technical requirements and priorities.
VANRATH are proud to be working with a company that has a culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork as its core values. The focus on being detail orientated and always striving to do things better as they believe in continuous improvement of the development process. They have full confidence that they are the complete enterprise solution for iconic brands that are looking to accelerate growth within and across borders with ease and efficiency.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.