Senior C#/.NET Software Developer (£65-70k relevant to experience)
The ideal person
- The ideal applicant should be knowledgeable in C# and.Net Core.
- Bonus points for being well-versed in the most recent Angular and TypeScript releases.
- Understanding of restorative practises and principles
- Cloud native architecture and cloud technologies; although not necessary, familiarity with Kafka would be helpful.
- Competitive salary
- Remote/Hybrid working option available
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Wellbeing Membership
- Flexible working hour
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- For a talented software engineer with knowledge of the most recent Microsoft and Azure technologies, this would be a great opportunity.
- You'll work on platform components and be in charge of developing user interfaces that make use of clearly defined APIs in order to aid development teams in scaling.
- You will speak with stakeholders from various business divisions in order to build a list of technical requirements and priorities.
VANRATH are pleased to work with a group that has communication, cooperation, and cooperation as its guiding principles. Since they believe that the development process should be continually enhanced, they place a lot of focus on paying attention to detail and constantly attempting to do things better. They are adamant that their entire corporate solution is the only one available for well-known companies looking to grow swiftly and profitably both domestically and internationally.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.