Senior C# Software Development - Fully remote working (Belfast) (£55-60k)
The ideal person
- A candidate for this position should have at least three years of experience working in software engineering and possess the following qualifications: BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- experience developing server-side products; knowledge of at least one OO language (e.g., Java, C#, Ruby, Go)
- strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Fully remote working available for now and in the future
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- High spec laptop provided
- The candidate must understand the requirements and expectations of partners and merchants and be able to act appropriately to meet those requirements.
- By applying, automating, and streamlining software development approaches, processes, and tools, they can be made better.
- Assist with software deployment activities to the company's production data centre and internal test environments; the team is in responsible of requirement analysis from conception to delivery.
They're a world leading payment processing organisation, they're helping companies with payments - for instance if someone pays by credit card it could take a company nearly 2 weeks to receive that money so they're acting like the middle man ensuring quick payments with total security. They believe that since doing business with people involves interpersonal interactions, relationships should come first and serve as the cornerstone upon which business is conducted.
They guarantee that their customers receive individualised, clever business solutions quickly and successfully. They believe that empowered and laser-focused teams might produce the best results. They take pride in having an open mind, being driven, and using common sense to get excellent results.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan -LinkedIn or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.