Senior C# .NET Software Developer - Fully remote working (Belfast based £55-60k)
The ideal person
- A candidate for this position must hold a BS or MS in computer science or a related subject, have at least three years of software engineering experience, and meet other requirements.
- An understanding of at least one OO language, such as Java, C#, Ruby, or Go; experience creating server-side solutions.
- Excellent organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Fully remote working available for now and in the future
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- High spec laptop provided
- The candidate must understand the requirements and expectations of partners and merchants and be able to act appropriately to meet those requirements.
- They can be improved by implementing, automating, and simplifying software development methodologies, processes, and tools.
- Assist in software deployment activities to internal test environments and the company's production data centre; the team is in charge of requirement analysis from conception to delivery.
A well-known multinational payment processing business that is continually hiring in Northern Ireland and growing its global reach is assisted by VANRATH. They guarantee that their customers will quickly and effectively acquire unique, innovative business solutions. They believe that teams with clear objectives and authority may produce the best results. They take pride in using common sense, grit, and determination to accomplish exceptional outcomes.
They believe that since conducting business with people entails engaging in personal interactions with them, relationships ought to come first and serve as the cornerstone of all commercial transactions. They feel it is their responsibility and right to help their clients understand a topic that is by definition complex. They collaborate closely with customers to assist them in removing the surface layers, determining their underlying needs, and ensuring they receive what they want.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.