Senior C# Developer (£55-60k relevant to experience)
The ideal person
- Knowledge of Angular is a must for this job
- Knowledge of Selenium is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Kendo UI and bootstrap is a plus
- Experience of Unit Testing and CI/CD is also a plus
- Fully remote/hybrid working options
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Life insurance
- The candidate will work as a member of the development team, be expected to work independently, and be seen as an expert in web development.
- The candidate will work with a small team of four developers and report to the software development manager.
- The candidate will work on technical design, implement new functionality, and be involved in the entire development life cycle.
VANRATH supports a cutting-edge software provider that offers businesses software solutions to manage and optimise all of their subscriptions. They are hiring a senior C# developer to work on the creation of their online portal that will only be used for stock exchanges. On behalf of more than 500 financial institutions, law firms, professional service providers, and other blue-chip businesses with a global clientele, they manage more than $6 billion in enterprise subscriptions.
They are well positioned to assist multinational organisations seize total control of their entire corporate subscription world. Their software suite offers a thorough method of controlling subscription consumption and cost. They maintain a 95% client retention rate, continue to form creative new partnerships, and experience significant success with an increasing number of new clients.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250, Michael Corrigan on LinkedIn or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.