Senior C# Software Development - Fully remote working
In order to put people first, VANRATH is aiding a leading worldwide payment processing organisation. They make sure their clients receive customised, intelligent business solutions fast and effectively. They think that teams that are empowered and laser-focused may provide the best results. They take satisfaction in being inquisitive, motivated, and pragmatic in their approach to producing high-quality results.
The ideal person
- This role would be ideal for a candidate with 3+ years experience in a Software Engineering position
- BS or MS in Computer Science or relating field
- Experience in server-side product development
- Experience in working with at least one OO language (e.g. Java, C#, Ruby, Go)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills and willingness to work as a team
- Fully remote working available for now and in the future
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- High spec laptop provided
- The applicant must comprehend the requirements and expectations of partners and merchants and be aware of when to take action to meet those needs.
- Enhance software development approaches, processes, and tools through practical application, automation, and simplification.
- Support software deployment activities to the company's production data centre and internal test environments; the team oversees requirements analysis from conception to delivery.
Working with a multinational organisation that strives to be the best in its sector makes VANRATH proud. They think that because doing business with people is personal, connections come first and should be the foundation on which business is conducted. They believe they have the authority and duty to simplify and make things clear for their clients in a field that is by nature difficult. They collaborate closely with customers to help them peel back the layers, identify their true needs, and make sure they get what they want.
I have been working in the software industry for the past 5 years specialising in testing and development roles. This background and knowledge of the space allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we are currently working with and the roles that best match your talents and ambitions.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Corrigan on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.