Senior Buyer (Sub-contractor)
VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a specialist sub-contractor based in Belfast, who have identified the need for a Senior Buyer on a full-time permanent basis. You will have oversight of a team of two, so you must be confident in your ability to lead and take responsibility for team performance.
The ideal person:
- CIPS qualification or working towards
- Three year's recent buying experience
- Previous construction or manufacturing experience.
Duties will include:
- Work closely with suppliers on delivering material that matches or exceeds expectations.
- Focus on fulfilling OTIF deliveries while maintaining cost-effective pricing.
- Utilise company ERP system with important and relevant supplier information.
- Maintain relationships with current suppliers and assess/evaluate performance.
- Responsibility for investigating and resolving non-conformance issues.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.