Senior Buyer (up to £34,0000 + excellent benefits)
VANRATH continue to work alongside our valued client in County Tyrone, who due to expansion, have identified the need for a Senior Buyer. Our client are arguably the largest and most successful within their industry and have amassed a global customer base with their cutting edge product ranges. This is a great career move for any passionate buyer or supply chain professional who is keen to make the next move upwards.
- Health care provision
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Discounts and gym membership
The ideal person:
- Three years' purchasing / materials planning experience
- SAP & Oracle experience
- Previous exposure to cost saving projects
Duties will include:
- Manage a portfolio of suppliers, developing and maintaining successful supplier relationships.
- Oversee cost saving initiatives.
- Schedule the production of parts in line with demand.
- Provide monthly supplier forecasts based on latest S&OP information.
- Tender management
- Work with suppliers to help them support our Production/Quality expectations with view to cost reduction opportunities.
- Manage supplier Engineering Change pricing, scheduling and implementation.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.