This is an excellent opportunity for a Sales/ Business Development professional to join a multi award-winning company and become an integral part of their key business team.
The company is an industry leader in creating and hosting insurance, finance and utility price comparison engines.
The right candidate will have an opportunity to work in a friendly, dynamic and inclusive working environment with options for hybrid working giving the flexibility to work a mix of in the office and at home.
- Attractive base salary
- Competitive bonus structure
- Comprehensive benefits package, including private medical insurance, life cover, pension and cashback plan.
- Employees will also have the option to work flexibility with hybrid working.
Working within the key business team, you will be responsible for growing sales volume and revenues for a range of product verticals.
You will develop relationships with existing partners as well as identifying and negotiating new partnership arrangements.
The Ideal Person
- 5+ years' experience in a proactive account management or new business development role.
- Proven experience in negotiating and acquiring high value new business is essential.
- Proven track record of managing and maximising the profitability of multiple B2B relationships
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Excellent analytical and data interpretation skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Proven ability to self-educate is essential
- Superb email and verbal communication skills
- Educated to degree (minimum 2:1)
- 3 grades B or above at A Level (desirable)
- To fit in with company values - to be smart, efficient, open, passionate and accountable
- Experience in an IT, e-commerce, fintech or financial services environment would be an advantage.
- An appreciation of web/software development would be advantageous.
- Experience of CRM and Google Analytics would be beneficial.
- Driving growth in new commercial partnerships and developing existing commercial partnerships through strong working relationships.
- Effectively negotiating commercial and contractual terms.
- Following up on inbound enquiries as well as creating and pursuing new outbound leads and opportunities.
- Keeping on top of relevant trends and changes in the market through your own research and competitor analysis.
- Monitoring, optimising, and improving new business sales processes and partner account performance management processes.
- Providing regular status updates and pipeline forecasts for your new business sales and partner accounts.
- Organising and attending new business and partner meetings where appropriate to support growth.
- Liaising and attending meetings and exhibitions with other company functions e.g. Product Management, IT and Marketing, necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Creating presentation decks, assisting with or conducting presentations, and inputting to other marketing collateral to support partnership acquisition and development.
- Any other additional tasks as required by the business from time to time.
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.