Are you a skilled Business Analyst with a thorough understanding of the entire Software Development lifecycle and a comprehensive understanding of the Fintech industry?
Are you a confident communicator who can lead a group and understand financial terms? This could be the ideal position for you!
The ideal applicant will be able to apply complicated business principles while also ensuring that requirements are clearly documented utilising road maps, milestones, and user stories.
Assisting with technology issues and connecting with industry clients is also part of their responsibilities.
- Creating models and reports that give interpretation and insights into corporate data is required.
- Work closely with the owners, analysts, and developers of business products.
- Hold meetings to discuss potential solutions and challenges
- Arrange meetings with clients and stakeholders
- Apply data science to discover and analyse issues
- Assist the team in comprehending the importance of focusing on each milestone and release to keep the project on track
- A strong educational background (2:1 or above in Finance, Business, or IT related fields)
- Have experience in an IT firm or in the Fintech industry running projects through the complete SDLC
- Agile methodology implementation experience
- A track record of executing numerous long-term projects successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- The ability to multitask, prioritise work, and effectively manage time in order to maximise productivity and fulfil tight deadlines
- Performance based bonus
- 25 days holidays + stat days
- Hybrid working
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Business Analyst or Project Managers roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Rachel Boyle in the strictest confidence.