VANRATH are delighted to have partnered with a globally recognised machinery manufacturing firm, in their search for a Senior Business Analyst, specialising in digital solutions. This is a new and exciting opportunity to influence and shape this companies digital transformation by playing a lead role in the design and delivery of systems, across our client's Materials Processing division.
The Senior Business Analyst will report to the Director of IT Business Solutions and will be responsible for the following:
- Leading the design, development, and deployment of business processes & solutions that progress the goals of the companies Digital Solutions Strategy
- Assume a Product Owner role for several dealer / end-customer digital solutions, driving continual improvement and additional capabilities
- Operational management of existing solutions.
- Contributing to the definition and implementation of the integration architecture across connected solutions
- Driving adoption of best practice processes & solutions across the Materials Processing division
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with teams across the wider IT organisation
- Working with dealers and customers to understand their business challenges and digital priorities
- Ensuring that colleagues, customers, and stakeholders have a clear view of progress, issues, risks, and inter dependencies relating to projects and operational plans
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Computer Science, IT Project Management or other related field; or equivalent and relevant work experience
- Previous experience with ERP (functions like order management, warehouse management, fulfilment and transportation) and CRM applications from an implementation / support perspective is desirable
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Technical Project Manager
- Minimum 8 years in IT and exposure to web and app development
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise workload and meet project deadlines
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments / teams to resolve complex issues
- Strong analytical and management skills.
- Experience of working in an agile framework would be desirable
- Strong collaboration skills
- Customer-focused individual with the energy, drive and commitment to make it happen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving & delivering results
- Willingness to take ownership of issues, ensure all stakeholders are kept informed
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is fluid with changing business priorities
- Ability to work well with people from many different cultures and disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience over geographically dispersed locations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT Business Analyst job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Sean Doherty in the strictest confidence.
"Fantastic! Sean helped me find the exact job I was looking for and coached me through the interview. Can't wait to start!"
"Sean Doherty at VANRATH was incredibly helpful with my job search. He kept me informed at each stage right up to when I got a job offer and even let me know when there were no further developments when waiting to hear back from different companies. I cannot fault Sean or VANRATH and would recommend anyone use their service when trying to find a new job."