Senior Brand Executive
VANRATH have partnered with Keystone Group to recruit a Senior Brand Executive into their ever-expanding marketing team, based at their headquarters in Cookstown.
Keystone Group is a market leader in the building materials and products markets in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
Due to the continued expansion of the company, and innovation in their diverse range of products and brands, Keystone Group require a Senior Brand Executive to join their growing busy marketing team.
The successful candidate's job purpose;
- The provision of continuous, dynamic and effective marketing support for Keyfix brand.
- To ensure timely, open and effective communication of activity to the Marketing Director to achieve a fully integrated approach to marketing throughout the Keystone Group.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent company benefits scheme, including cycle to work scheme, leisure memberships, and internal health and well-being initiative
- Additional holidays for long service
- A rewarding place to work
- A flexible approach to hybrid working
- Develop and implement the annual brand plan and budgets for Keyfix.
- To monitor competitor activity, analyse market trends, interrogate internal sales information and conduct specific market research to inform marketing plans.
To plan, develop and coordinate the implementation of fully integrated marketing campaigns to timescale and within specified budget, including:
- Creative Development - conceptual idea generation of visual and messaging through to final implementation;
- Video and CGI - agreeing brief, developing storyboard and script, overseeing production and editing;
- Technical and Promotional Literature - agreeing brief, organising copy both writing it and sourcing, organising photography, overseeing design, production and distribution;
- Advertising campaigns - agreeing message, organising and approving design, agreeing placement;
- Direct Mail - database management, production of mailing materials, organising fulfilment;
- PR - agreeing campaigns, organising copy, liaising with PR consultant;
- Events - organising event and exhibition attendance and displays;
- Point of Sale - agreeing format and message, organising and approving design, production and distribution;
Social Media - agreeing and setting up appropriate social channels, agreeing and organising messaging/content;
PPC Campaigns - agree and plan PPC campaigns through the Google network (Google Adword, Google Display and Remarketing);
Email marketing - plan and co-ordinate e-alert activity.
- Plan and implement effective product launch strategies.
- Plan and co-ordinate ongoing development of brand websites.
- To continue to identify project specific case studies and the build the photography and video portfolio.
- The provision of day to day marketing support for sales teams, agents, distributors and customers.
- Evaluate completed marketing activity to assess commercial impact (business benefit vs budget).
- Ensure the effective communication of planned marketing activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to degree in a Marketing/ Business related subject
- 3+ year's relevant Brand marketing experience. Preference will be given to candidates with manufacturing experience.
- Experience in budgeting and managing a wide range of marketing services including Web, Advertising, PR, Shows, and Print etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Flexibility to travel occasionally to interface with sales team and customers.
- Creative with energy and enthusiasm.
- A professional postgraduate marketing qualification (CIM or equivalent) would be desirable
- Experience in the use of CRM/ contacts databases for direct marketing.
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.