Senior Brand Designer
VANRATH have partnered with Northern Ireland's leading Strategic and Creative Agency - Mammoth - to hire an Account Director to their talented, growing Belfast team.
Mammoth is a creatively-led, digitally focused agency challenging brands to differentiate with confidence and engage with conviction.
Due to winning several new contracts in GB via their London office - as well as new clients across Ireland & Europe in 2021, they want to strengthen their Belfast team with exceptional talent.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Brand Designer who has previously worked in a brand or design agency environment.
You will be working on a range of exciting projects on a global scale across a variety of sectors, - with many projects in London and Belfast. You will be joining a team of 50+ people who work across the main areas of brand, advertising, digital, social and video content. All disciplines work in tandem and with each other - and an appreciation of how brand and design work in a digital world - almost first - is very important.
You will be given senior responsibility, reporting to the Creative Director. You will need to be able to create your own concepts and structure these into presentations ready for client presentation. Ideally, you will be comfortable and confident when meeting with clients.
The Ideal Person
- Specific experience of playing a leading role in brand development and roll-out
- Excellent knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong conceptual and typographic skills
- Your work should be ideas-led, single-minded and ambitious
- You will know the design process inside out
- You will have good business and strategic understanding
- You will be articulate and confident
- You will work with an understanding of how a brand will migrate into social media assets and video content as much as traditional design collateral.
- Above all, you have a desire to constantly raise the bar, and the resilience and motivation to achieve it. We have a commitment to grow our team with great people alongside the great range of clients that we have.
- Attractive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working approach
- Exciting projects and client portfolio
- Ideal time to join a business with ambitious growth trajectory
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company please apply via the link below or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence.