Senior Bookkeeper (Belfast)
I am delighted to be recruiting for a local business based in West Belfast. The business is in search for a Senior bookkeeper to help run the day to day finances of the company.
What you'll do
This role has a varied workload, and allows for a finance professional to use their full skill set to maintain the finance function of my client's busy office. As a bookkeeper you will play a vital role in the day to day running of the firm. The successful candidate will carryout the following:
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Assisting during internal auditing
- Payroll, PAYE
- Cash management
- Responsibility for ledgers
- Assisting with month end
- Key account management (client and office accounts)
- Any other duties required to meet the needs of the business
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a busy office environment as a bookkeeper or a similar position.
- 5 GCSE's at grade C and above (including Maths and English)
- At least 1 years' experience working within a busy finance department
- Preferably an IATI/AAT or a bookkeeping qualification or QBE
- High volume bank reconciliations and other balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Effective use of computerised accounts packages
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and Outlook with strong Excel skills
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.