VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Biological Scientist for our client, a leading NI based Pharmaceutical Company.
The successful scientist will work within their clinical laboratory to lead drug investigations through extraction of drug actives from a wide range of biological matrices and assist Laboratory Management in the everyday running of the laboratory.
This role is permanent, full-time Monday to Friday and is an exciting career move for experienced biological scientists, offering fantastic career progression opportunities.
- A Degree / Post-Graduate Degree relating to Biochemistry, Biomedical, or similar.
- Experience in both method development & validation of LC-MS methods.
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of scientific data.
- Experience of working in a GXP Laboratory environment.
- Experience with compiling Risk Assessments and COSHH assessments.
- Experience of both Solvent and Solid Phase extractions (SPE) of drug actives from biological matrices.
- Conduct sample processing and analysis using a variety of laboratory techniques including LC-MS, U/HPLC and GC.
- Extraction of drug actives from biological matrices.
- Development and validation of LC-MS and U/HPLC methods.
- Lead root cause analysis to support lab investigations and deviations.
- Mentoring and supervision of lab analysts.
- Compiling Risk Assessments and COSHH assessments.
- Review and compile validation protocols, reports, SOPs.
Salary / Benefits
An attractive salary to be negotiated upon experience, alongside a multitude of exciting benefits
For further information on this vacancy, other Scientific jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Shannon McKinley in the strictest confidence.
028 90 330 250