Senior Automation Engineer (Java/Go)
Rare opportunity for a highly technical Automation Engineer to work on cutting-edge Cloud Security products developing unique solutions automate cloud security at scale
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced QA Engineer keen to secure a role that offers autonomy and flexibility:
- At least 5+ years experience in a QA/SDET role
- Technical / hands-on skillset
- Comfortable in a Linux command line environment
- Experience in a Microservices / Cloud / Containerization environment
- Experience testing RESTful APIs, Integration, Load & Performance testing
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- 100% Work from home
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Private medical cover
- High spec laptop provided
As a Senior Automation Engineer you will be one of the key hires in the team. As the team grows you'll play a key role in Testing strategy
- Join a distributed Agile team
- Enjoy autonomy helping to build a Test framework that best meets needs
- Collaborate within the Scrum team & Product Owners to define test mechanisms & implementations
- Develop solutions across Functional / non-Functional, Regression, Performance and Security testing
- Java / Groovy / Python
- Spock / Jeb
- AWS / Azure
VANRATH are proud to be working Exclusively with this exciting new Client. Providing data-driven Security build for the Cloud they are trusted by some of the world's most innovative companies to provide protection and insight.
Their unique solutions automate cloud security at scale allowing customers to innovate at speed without compromising on security.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 3 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google:
"I spoke with VANRATH before around a year ago, but wasn't really interested in moving at the time. Nevertheless, I saved Neill's number as out of all the recruiters I have spoken with, he listened to what I was looking for the most, provided balance, and was not pushing me in any direction whatsoever. When the time came to look for a move, everything was quick, smooth and helpful and I had all the information I needed for any interviews. Highly recommended."
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT roles in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Neill Ferguson in the strictest confidence
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.