Are you an experienced Applications Support Officer looking a new opportunity in one of Northern Ireland's largest Public Sector organisations? Do you have Service Desk experience and reporting expertise? VANRATH is delighted to be recruiting for a 12 month contract as a Senior Applications Officer.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a competitive remuneration package is on offer based on experience starting at £28,000 plus a range of benefits.
The client responsible for ensuring that efficient and effective education services are available to meet the needs of children and young people, and support for the provision of efficient and effective youth services.
The Ideal Person
- Experience of application support in a work environment
- Experience of using standard MsOffice/MS365 suite
- Experience of using Windows 10 in a work environment
- Report writing skills e.g. Crystal/COGNOS/SSRS
- Use of a vehicle to visit sites and work in other ICT offices across EA as and when required
The successful candidate will carry out general maintenance and support of corporate applications within the Application Support strand of the ICT Support Service.:
- Assist with the design, review and update of IT support service procedures and forms
- Monitor systems to ensure most efficient operation
- Resolution of IT Service desk calls. Assessing the call and using problem solving skills to resolve the issue for the user or where necessary assign or escalate the call to the most suitable officer
- Update and maintain users and computers on Active Directory and assets on KACE
- Assist with the preparation and production of interface files
- Maintenance of users/addresses on applications
- Any other duties as required to support ICT.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Project Management job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.