Senior Android Developer (80k)
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a global technology company who are looking for a Senior Android Developer (80k). The company is working on some exciting project work and you can be at the forefront of the latest tech.
The Senior Android Developer (80k) will participate in all aspects of our research and development activities. Working
with the product owners and user experience teams they will be involved in the design, development,
and the implementation of innovative mobile applications using technologies such as java, kotlin, MVVM,
REST, database etc.
* Break tasks into smaller ones and set milestones, identify and
plan for dependencies. Work to agreed timescales, prioritising
work effectively. Systematises routine work to ensure time can
be spent on critical activities.
* Act as a subject matter expert in specific areas of responsibility
* Be an evangelist for departmental and team initiatives.
* Develop an understanding of how the department is run and
take ownership of existing processes in the absence of TL/TA
* Experience in SDK / Library development
* Experience with Version Controls Systems e.g. GITHub etc.
* Experience with software design, architecture and development.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies
* Experience of software automation tools such as Jenkins.
* Advanced knowledge and experience of working with various
debugging tools e.g. Android Studio IDE debug mode.
* Experience of writing clean, readable and maintainable code.
* Knowledge of API development, particularly REST, and tools such as
* Good understanding of application architectures: MVP, MVVM
* Advanced knowledge of an IDE e.g. Android Studio IDE
The Salary for the role would be up to £80k + bonus depending on experience plus remote working.