Are you passionate about leveraging data to drive actionable insights? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a growing company that makes a real impact? My Client are seeking a talented and motivated Data Analytics Engineer to join our Data Engineering practice within the Actionable Insights team.
Skills required to apply for the position:
* Proficiency in SQL and strong knowledge of Python in a data analysis context
* Experience with BI tools and building ML models.
* Familiarity with Dare warehousing
* Ability to break down complex projects into small stories to deliver efficiency.
* Proficiency in data profiling, data mapping, and data quality validation
* Familiarity with cloud environments, especially GCP, and containerization solutions
* Experience with source control using Git or equivalent, CI/CD pipelining, and writing automated unit and functional tests.
* Understanding of compliances such as GDPR
* Excellent communication skills to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
-Cleanse and transform raw data into business logic, empowering stakeholders to build informative reports
-Work closely with software engineers, data analysts, and data architects to design and implement data models
-Write, clean, and maintain SQL/Python queries and scripts, optimized for performance and ease of understanding.
-Automate testing of data models and monitor their quality to ensure accuracy
-Provide technical leadership on forward-looking data solutions
-Foster adoption of software engineering best practices, such as version control and design patterns, and mentor others in adopting these practices.
* Flexi hours
* Stock options
* Pension Scheme
* Income protection (in the event you can't work due to sickness or injury)
* Life insurance
* Full private medical
* Uncapped holidays
* Health and wellness credit
* Work from anywhere for 60 days a year
* Enhanced parental leave - Paternity 3 months full pay. (Maternity 6 months)
If you are interested in hearing about this opportunity or any other data related positions in the NI Market, please do reach out to Ryan McQuitty on 028 90330250