Senior Accountant(WFH £55,000)
VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a fast-growing business based in County Antrim. The role is to commence on an interim basis and has been created to add strength to the team as the business evolves. Ideally the appointment will commence immediately with a preference for a hybrid or WFH approach.
Reporting to the Managing Director, duties will be as follows:
- General financial management - cost control, negotiating with suppliers, etc
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation, calculation, and analysis of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Develop budgets and work with company directors in the development of plans for new business areas
- Develop and improve internal financial controls and ensure adherence across the business
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Undertake profitability analysis
- Develop and monitoring existing systems
- Develop and analyse product pricing and costings
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full membership of one of the five professional accounting institutes within the CCAB, or CIMA (QBE will be considered).
- 2 years+ experience in a managerial/decision making capacity
- Experience of dealing with finance and non-finance personnel in relation to financial outcomes/matters
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Interim Accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon in the strictest confidence.