Do you fancy joining a dynamic & growing company in the technology sector? Are you ready to step up to that next role within industry? This could be the perfect next step!
VANRATH are partnered with a leading global client who are passionate about supporting a recently qualified accountant in their career journey.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £40,000, depending on experience
- Holiday leave
- Employer pension contribution
- Hybrid working
- Life assurance
- Flexible benefits package
Our client is a leading managed services and IT infrastructure products provider to the global capital markets sector. Operating internationally, they are searching for an ambitious, high-calibre accountant to join their team.
The role will report to the Corporate Controller. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, general ledger accountability and financial reporting, as well as financial analyses and other special projects as assigned.
- Month end close and preparation of consolidated group accounts.
- Month & quarter end close responsibilities.
- Responsible for maintaining general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and management analysis.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Analyse movements on P&L and BS against forecast and prior periods.
- Audit preparation.
- Tax reporting support.
- Financial analyses on a requested basis.
- Review & improve internal controls.
- Supervisory duties including assisting, mentoring and advancing a junior staff accountant
The ideal candidate will be qualified and experienced in the following areas:
- Qualified accountant.
- Finance related degree.
- Strong communications skills.
- Excellent accounting system and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience of VAT and sales tax returns
- Accuracy in daily work and all projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to function as a team player in service of the company.
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.