A large public sector organisation is recruiting for a Senior Accountant who will be focusing on Business Partnering to join their team - initial interim contract with the view to go permanent. Excellent organisation who can offer a hybrid working model.
What's in it for you?
- Immediate start
- Free parking
- Supportive working environment
- 6-month contract with potential to secure a permanent role
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be partnered with a recognisable public sector employer who are recruiting a Senior Accountant to join their team. This role is initially being recruiting on a 6-month basis, with the view to becoming permanent. You will work closely with the Management Accountant team, overseeing the financial governance of specific projects ensuring financial compliance and value-for-money.
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have proven experience of communicating finance information with operational managers, explaining financial variances and budget discrepancies. Ts is an urgent role for the business and can offer the opportunity for an immediate start.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experienced within financial planning and budgeting, and financial accounting
- Ability to communicate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to work independently
What you'll do
- Deliver complete financial management service, working closely with operational managers
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Budget preparation
- Identify financial risks and advising accordingly
- Supporting procurement activities
- Project accounting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.