A leading IT business are going through an exciting period and require the expertise of a Senior Accountant to join the team for a long-term interim contract. Are you interested?
What's in it for you?
- £55,000 - £60,000
- Immediate start
- Hybrid/Remote working available
- Long term contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a global IT business in Belfast who are at the beginning of an exciting period in their lifespan. They require an experienced Senior Accountant who can join the team to working on a large-scale project which will include taking the lead on a detailed reconciliations assignment. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Senior Accountant will be focused on several in-depth reconciliation projects, working closely with the wider finance team to ensure deliverables are met.
This role is ideal for a Qualified Accountant, with experience of working in a large, multi-national business with strong IT skills, namely MS Excel. This role can be offered on a hybrid or fully remote role for the successful candidate.
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong IT skills, including MS Excel (Advanced skills, Power BI)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a demanding environment
- Flexible approach to work
What you'll do
- Prepare, collate and review working papers for monthly financial reporting routine
- Take the lead on detailed reconciliation projects across international locations
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and departmental financial regulations
- Assist with the Senior Financial Accountant in forecasting and accounting for provisions
- Project accounting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence