VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a leading Public Sector body who are keen to appoint a Senior Accountant to occupy a lead role within their finance directorate. This role will lead the Corporate Reporting Team and is a great opportunity for an experienced senior accountant, finance manager or financial controller to take on a new challenge with a target employer in NI. The role will commence on a 6-12 month basis with a strong likelihood of extension/permanent thereafter.
- Working with the Functional Leads and Heads of Service to ensure that high quality effective and efficient services are in place.
- working in partnership across the directorate and wider organisation to ensure that objectives are met.
The ideal Candidate:
- Demonstrable experience of leading on financial accounts.
- Public sector financial reporting
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of leading, managing and developing a team.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link provided or contact Damian Della Croce, in the strictest of confidence, on the number provided.