Are you a Senior Accountant who is keen to join a leading Public Sector body in Ballymena. This is an important role and the postholder will be assisting in developing, implementing and maintaining the financial control framework of the organisation.
What's in it for you?
- Salary banding £48,000 - £54,000
- Immediate start
- Exposure to a public sector environment
- Initial 6 month contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a leading public sector organisation based in Ballymena who are currently recruiting a Senior Accountant - Financial Governance to join their team for an initial 3 - 6 month period. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to join a large finance team, with the potential to have an influence at senior level.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the Senior Accountant will assist with the Financial Accounting and Services Assistant Director with the delivery of the financial governance of the organisation. To be considered for this role it is essential to be a fully qualified, along with at least 2 years experience working in a senior management role, with evidence of continuing professional development.
- Qualified Accountant
- Successfully demonstrated high level people management, governance and leadership
- Worked with diverse range of stakeholders
- Ability to review and challenge current processes throughout an organisation
What you'll do
- Develop, implement, and maintain financial & accounting systems, processes
- Work closely with internal audit and directorates to ensure effective input to audit work
- Ensure all tasks and functions within the department are maintained on an ongoing basis
- Ensure the appropriate governance and risk management arrangements are in place
- Promote a culture of learning and development
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.