VANRATH is Northern Ireland's leading specialist recruitment consultancy, working in partnership with leading local and multinational organisations for nearly 20 years. The business is currently seeking a very ambitious professional to join our growing team and further develop the junior accountancy desk within Industry and Commerce. We operate a flat management structure and employ only senior consultants, providing maximum visibility and earning opportunities to consultants who join the team.
This is an extremely attractive role that offers the successful candidate exceptional earning potential (£70k-£90k+) and a role that involves relationship building at the management/board level within the leading organisations in N. Ireland.
The Ideal Candidate
- A strong academic profile
- At least 3 year's recruitment experience OR similar relevant experience as a qualified Accountant (many of our best consultants have come from backgrounds within the sector they recruit into)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and significant gravitas
- Ambitious work ethic, with motivation to work autonomously within a team
Those joining the VANRATH team will enjoy:
- Excellent base salary numbers
- A guaranteed OTE for a period (6 months plus) as you get to grips with the recruitment flow within VANRATH
- Uncapped commission of 25% on all placement fees generated
- Client entertainment expenses
- Free Private Health Care
- Westfield Rewards
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
With an office based in Belfast city centre, VANRATH offers a supportive and respectful working environment where you will work with exceptional clients and support the career aspirations of dynamic, very driven candidates within the engineering sector.
Bench-marking against other recruitment agencies and similar professional sales sectors within NI has shown year on year that our consultants have earned significantly more in their OTE.
Please send your CV to Barbara McKiernan (Managing Director) for more information on this opportunity get in touch to discuss the potential opportunity further. All initial conversations can be held off-site if necessary, and total discretion will be guaranteed.