In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package of £35,000 - £45,000 is on offer based on experience plus 10 % annual performance bonus. A range of excellent benefits are also included, such as :
-36 days Holidays (incl. option to buy extra days)
-Annual Salary review
-Discounted Gym Membership
-Health Cash Plan & Employee Counselling Service
-Excellent career Progression Opportunities
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a client that is Leading the energy industry across the island of Ireland, our client operates in three separate areas: Renewables, Flexible Generation and Customer Solutions. With an annual turnover of circa €2 Billion, Our client is one of Ireland's Top 50 Businesses.
The energy industry is in a constant state of change and our client needs exceptional people like you to help them deliver the future of energy.
The Ideal Person
- Security Operations experience (a minimum of 4) e.g. Vulnerability Assessment, Patch Management, Firewalls, Web/Email Filtering, VPN's, Encryption, Anti-Virus, Multi-Factor Authentication, SIEM, Active Directory/Group Policy.
- An understanding of Secure Web App principles e.g. OWASP Top 10 or SANs 25.
- An understanding of Network infrastructure and protocols e.g. DMZ, Cloud, TCP/IP etc.
- An understanding of Microsoft Office 365/Azure Security Centres.
- An understanding of IT Security threats, trends and how they can be mitigated by technical security controls or processes.
- Participating in the development of the company's future security
- Contributing to the development of IT Security operational process
- Coordinating the company's penetration and remediation programme via our 3rd party security consultants, along with overseeing our internal Web Application Scanning activities and remediations across Operations and Technical Delivery
- Overseeing vulnerability patch management activities, which are carried out by our managed service provider and operational teams - reviewing results of vulnerability scans and ensuring vulnerabilities are being patched, tested, and remediated through patching activities by operational support
- Supporting in regular IT Security risk assessments and
- Conducting regular IT Security User Access Management (UAM) reviews
- Overseeing managed service providers IT Security
- Responding and raising IT Security requests via Security mailbox, MS Teams, or IT Service Management
- Overseeing O365/Azure Security Centre for non-compliance and driving through remediation activities via managed service
- Providing best practice advice and guidance on IT Security matters
- Support the investigating of potential IT Security incidents with our Managed Service
- Liaise with the company's 3rd Party Security consultants and Managed Service Provider for advice, guidance and updates on SecOps tasks/activities.
- Participation in the following internal forums: Information Security, Change Advisory Board, Technical Design
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.