Security & Fire Alarm Engineer
Are you looking for a Security & Fire Alarm Engineer role? Interested in working for a leading Belfast based Fire + Security Alarm company?
VANRATH are recruiting a Security & Fire Engineer Alarm for a leading Belfast based Fire + Security Alarm company who are seeking an experienced Engineer to join their expanding team. This represents an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career.
- Base Salary between £25k-35k, based upon experience
- Expected additional earnings around £5k, from overtime and callout
- Early finishing time on Fridays - 14:30
- We are looking for candidates with strong experience across the installation and servicing of Security/Fire Alarms and CCTV/Access Control systems.
- The successful candidate will provide the highest levels of service to the company's clients across all of Northern Ireland
- Respond promptly to any alarm system call outs, quickly identifying issues and rectifying
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in a similar security systems installation or service role with a strong knowledge of some or all of the following; Fire alarms Intruder Alarms, analogue or IP-CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems
- A valid driving licence
- Knowledge of British and European Standards and all relevant codes of practice
- The ability to problem solve and work on your own initiative, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good presentation (ensuring company vehicle, uniform and paperwork promote a professional image)
- A good level of physical fitness as manual handling and working at heights will be involved
- The flexibility to work overtime, out of hours, on a rota basis, due to the nature of the role
- All work is located in Northern Ireland
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chris Haddock for a confidential discussion