In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package of £45,000 is on offer based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits including:
-annual wellbeing and development allowance
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading global client who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the Security & Compliance Analyst role.
The Ideal Person
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Experience of risk management, and compliance/regulatory frameworks requirements e.g. ISO27001, PCI-DSS, SOC2, GSMA SAS, GDPR etc.
- Previous experience in a technical role (e.g. IT, support team, NOC) would be advantageous.
- A relevant degree preferably in computer science or similar vocational qualifications desirable (Security+, GIAC, CEH, 27001 Lead Implementer)
- You must be proactive and passionate about security.
- Attention to detail is paramount.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to talk to and influence a wide audience with varying degrees of technology experience.
- Ability to multi-task as well as prioritise.
- Performing operational security tasks and assisting in tracking changes in threats, vulnerabilities, impacts and control effectiveness
- Participating in external security audits and helping to continually improve our processes for capturing evidence.
- Developing and enhancing our security awareness program for employees
- You will build strong relationships and work with other teams, including IT, engineering, technical architecture and the people team, etc.
- You will maintain and develop documentation and associated toolsets, including security risk register with assessment outputs, security operating procedures and product assurances
- You will monitor process effectiveness, measurement and optimization including Change Management and Incident Management
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.