Sea Freight Operator
£30,000 - £35,000
VANRATH are excited to be working alongside a very successful and established freight forwarding company in Belfast, that now has a need for a Sea Freight Operator. This is both a new and a full-time position, which is testament to our client's recent growth. You don't need to have the exact experience as training is provided, however, a similar background is needed.
The ideal person:
- One year recent experience in freight forwarding
- Inbound customs clearance experience (3rd country)
- A willingness to learn and grow within logistics industry
Duties in position include:
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients across Ireland.
- Liaising with overseas agents to manage consolidation of inbound LCL containers
- Managing inbound customs clearance through Irish and UK customs systems
- Arranging unstuffing and delivery throughout Ireland
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.