This global company is seeking an inspiring Scrum Master to develop an already successful cross-functional team to make them exceptional. You'll be able to make a real impact in a friendly and collaborative team environment whilst enjoying a range of perks including a mature and flexible working environment.
This client has hired four new members to the Belfast team in 2021 and are conducting full interview process and onboarding remotely.
As a Scrum Master at this US-based Software house you will drive the adoption of Kanban throughout the Operations Team, you'll have the autonomy and scope to deliver releases in the way you see best.
You'll be based at home until September but will return to modern, open plan offices with staff kitchen where you can find a host of breakfast goodies and refreshments; smart casual dress code with regular social events and a flexible working environment that offers work from home options.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum two years of experience as a Scrum Master for commercial software development teams.
- Ability to build and maintain good team collaboration and relationships at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to coach others effectively in Agile techniques.
- Strong influencing, conflict resolution, decision making and negotiation skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong follow-through and sense of ownership.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Experience with various tools and techniques for enhancing teams' ability to effectively deliver (e.g. burn down, burn up, velocity tracking, planning poker.)
- Applicants must have the relevant right to work in the United Kingdom.
- Experience with Jira, Trello, and VSTS is desired.
- Scrum Master Certification preferable, Agile Coach Certification a plus.
As a Scrum Master you will earn a competitive salary (to £55k) plus bonus and benefits including benefits including 30 days holiday, pension, healthcare, travel insurance, life assurance, sports / fitness allowance, season ticket loan, enhanced maternity / paternity package, Working from Home and more.
I specialise in Project Management candidates here at VANRATH and work with a variety of clients in all sectors. At VANRATH we partner with you, providing up to date information on credible companies and roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
Please see below for some of my recent testimonials available on Google.
Finding the 'right' job can be somewhat difficult. Vanrath made the process exceptionally easy for me. I worked with Gary and found him to be professional and efficient. After a few conversations he understood exactly what I was looking for and soon the process I was dreading transformed to be both easy and enjoyable. My experience was solely down to the service provided by Gary. If you're on the hunt for a new role or a career change of some sort; I would highly recommend Vanrath
I would not hesitate to recommend Gary McMahon to anyone seeking a new opportunity. He is incredibly knowledgeable about the local software industry, and his targeted approach meant that I was only contacted with job opportunities which matched my criteria. He moved the process along quickly and efficiently, and I accepted a job offer four weeks after initial contact with VANRATH! Gary is confident in his role and instils a sense of encouragement for the job seeker. Thanks for all your help and support Gary