Are you passionate about supporting others? VANRATH are assisting a reputable organisation in their search for an Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Temporary contract - 37 hours per week
£20,000-24,000 per annum
The Ideal Person
- Good level of education (GCSE's or equivalent)
- 2+ years recent experience providing administrative support in a busy office environment.
- Demonstrable IT skills.
- Good communication skill.
- Admin experience.
- Able to react calmly to emergency situations and use initiative.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety, Customer Awareness.
- Knowledge of Welfare & Health Services.
- Qualifications and/or training in Administration and Business Studies.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team to provide administration and customer support service within the wider department. Maintaining a high level of accuracy and customer service in a busy environment. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- To assist in the monitoring and review of the service to ensure equitable and effective service;
- To be an integral part of the team and ensure work is carried out as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To assist with effective communication e.g. switchboard operation, dissemination and circulation of information, contact with external bodies.
- To assist with marketing events as a point of contact.eg open days.
- To ensure that a consistent level of customer service is available and accessible and contribute to overall consistency
- To contribute to, and ensure, an ethos of high quality and corporate image
- To undertake staff training as required.
- To undertake duties, as appropriate, related to administration
- To maintain accurate financial records including taking enrolment fees, preparing lodgements and cash handling.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…