In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus bonus and a range of benefits.
VANRATH are pleased to be working with an industry leading client who are recruiting for a high calibre candidate to fill the SAP & GRC Support role.
The Ideal Person
- Strong academic background and a working history that demonstrates relevant technical expertise and the analytical/ problem solving ability required within business information system reporting and delivery.
- Proven track record in providing support to the business and working with the various IT teams where necessary to support the business and IT teams
- Experience dealing with internal customers at all business levels.
- Experience working within an ERP or large business installation environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provision business system access to approved users and track that access to meet company policy
- Maintain and administer governance tools and applications to provide SAP appropriate access, oversight, Separation of Duties, Critical Permissions and audit functionality for all SAP landscapes
- Escalate to IT Security manager whenever conflicts in access are discovered
- Work with Internal and External Audit teams
- Troubleshoot complex access/permissions issues
- Work collaboratively with a team to design, build and deploy security frameworks, devices and applications
- Design, create, modify and remove SAP Roles for all access to all SAP landscapes
- Perform user support function for all corporate/business reporting where applicable
- Provide support for the widening business users in GRC
- Liaise with the IT team.
- To work in a manner that actively seeks to reduce any negative environmental impact in relation to the processes and procedures operating within their area and across the wider business e.g., reduction of waste, recycling etc.
- Any other reasonable duties as may be required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Cybersecurity job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jordan Madden in the strictest confidence.