VANRATH have partnered with a thriving company that is a coffee partner for all types of businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any sales support/admin experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers many routes for progression. The role is a 12-month fixed term contract (maternity leave cover).
In this role, you will ensure the accurate and timely processing and control of all customer contracts for the company in order to optimise the Company's investment in line with Sales and margin requirements. You will support the Sales Team, ensuring all communication is accurate and according to agreed timescales.
Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm, Friday 8:30am to 4.30pm (37,5 hours)
£21,255 + Commission of up to £400 per month OTE plus a fantastic benefits package.
- Logging all Contracts created with customers
- Creating all necessary paperwork for each contract
- Creating paperwork for sign off for all Bulk Orders
- Loading Equipment & Product orders onto the internal system
- Invoicing and reconciliation
- Setting up and invoicing of Service agreements
- Check external portals for orders
- Checking and maintaining Direct Debit data
- Setting up new customers and database maintenance
- Proactive Customer Monitoring
- Maintain Expired Rentals and Service agreements
- Liaise with internal Sales teams
- Handle large volume of internal emails
- Scanning and filing documents to support modernisation of systems
The Ideal Candidate:
To be considered for this opportunity it is essential that you have previous experience in a similar role in a fast-paced finance environment. You'll be educated to GCSE level or equivalent with good results in Maths and English. You'll have excellent attention to detail, and you'll be a competent user of all Microsoft Office packages. You'll be an excellent team player who can also take responsibility for your own workload and use your initiative to complete your tasks within the deadline.
- Must be able to work under pressure & prioritise own workload
- Credible, capable, articulate
- Focused on company targets while attentive to all processes and deadlines
- Hands on and a proactive attitude
- Confident enough and willing to seek advice whenever required
- Focused on personal targets, while supportive of team targets and needs
- Able to follow strict processes, structures, and deadlines
- Flexible work approach
- Customer focussed - both with internal and external customers
- 24 days annual leave increasing with length of service, plus 8 bank holidays
- Medical cash-back programme
- Employee assistance programme
- Staff discounts and more!
Full job spec available upon request.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing Roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.