VANRATH have partnered with a World Leading support organisation that has offices around the globe. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Support Admin.
The successful candidate will work with a Hybrid working model, 3 days at Home, and 2 days within the company's very modern Antrim office. Monday - Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm, or 8.00am - 4.00pm, or 10.00am - 6.00pm / Pick preferred working hours)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2B Sales experienced individual to join a Global company that offers many routes for progression.
£22,000 + 2k OTE
Excellent benefits including income protection, private health insurance, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Ensuring a minimum set number of quality appointments are made to the Business Development Managers diaries by making outbound calls and regular outreach across a number of channels to list of qualified leads
- Achieve weekly appointment targets and agreed KPIs around contact, follow-up and reporting
- Effective use of CRM to track, assign and qualify leads
- Maintenance of key MI dashboards and reporting tools
- Capture CRM enhancing information and accurately update and maintain internal records and systems
- Generation of reports as required to track business metrics
- Ensuring the start of the customer journey reflects our business in a positive light
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum of 1 Years relevant B2B Sales Experience Proven record of consistently delivering against assigned target and delivering outstanding customer sales experience, particularly via remote channels
- Experience in working directly with customers, delivering excellence in customer service
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working with CRM systems, eg Sugar, Salesforce etc.
- A high level of IT literacy
- Possess the necessary level of communication skills to fully carry out the role, both written and verbal
For further information on this vacancy, or vacancies in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Doherty in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Grants insight into the local business climate
Having team members from other countries and cultures can prove advantageous when looking to expand your business globally. Laws governing industries vary from country to country, region to region. Recruiting local team members may grant insight into business registration, taxation, and property restrictions that can prove helpful when setting up shop in that country. Native language skills and first-hand knowledge of local customs, as well as local connections, can help you navigate the ins and outs of a new local market.