VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing fuel companies that has offices all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit a Sales Representative.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Newry or Belfast office. Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2C Sales experienced individual to join a large company that offers many routes for progression.
£21,000 progressing to £22,000 after passing a 6-month probation (£28k OTE)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Self-source leads in your designated sales area and follow up on these
- Call leads distributed by head office for your designated sales area
- Identify decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities
- Provide decision makers with information on our products and services
- Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross referring other products/ services, regions etc should the opportunity present
- Design and complete contracts and proposals for new customers
- Liaise with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service is of the highest standard (relevant to your designated market)
- Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities
- Handle account enquiries as required
- Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 1-year demonstrable experience in a sales position role or target driven account management role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
- Experience in Outgoing sales within the Fuel Card Industry
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales/Business Support job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250 or apply via the link on this page.
Should I use a recruitment agency?
In addition to their basic function of matching you to suitable jobs, there are many benefits to using a recruitment firm. For example, specialist sector agencies have strong knowledge of their industry and can advise you on the best ways to break into a particular career.
They're well-connected, meaning that as well as being put forward for vacancies, your CV can be sent speculatively to a range of employers. Agencies will also be able to help you improve your CV and cover letter and give you interview tips. If you're put forward for a job but don't get it, the agency will usually provide constructive feedback.