Vanrath are working with a leading healthcare packaging company, due to expansion they are seeking to hire a Sales and Customer Service Representative to join the dynamic team.
Office based Permanent role
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.00am - 12.00pm
Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Managing all aspects of order entry, order processing and order shipment
- Communicating with customers regarding issues such as order status, order changes and confirmations, as well as any complaints or questions in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintaining customer records to include weekly reporting on order status
- Preparation of reports for internal / external sales meetings and customer visits
- Preparing and issuing quotes for their portfolio of House Accounts
- Identify and target new opportunities within their House Accounts
- Log and respond to Customer score cards / Performance Metrics
- Creating and maintaining customer records in SAP systems, including order preferences, product specific feedback, address information, billing information, and contact preferences
- Working with Buyers and Planners to achieve on-time customer deliveries
- Complying with and supporting all Health, Safety & Environmental programs, policies and procedures
- Performing any other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent including Maths & English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Excellent IT skills including use of MS Office & Excel
- 1 years' demonstrable Customer Services experience
- Experience working within a global Company
- Previous experience with SAP
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales / Service job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves in the strictest confidence.
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''