VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a Global Pet Supplies company that have a fantastic reputation with the recruitment of a Sales Representative. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
This role is based in Ballymoney office - Monday - Friday - After training, Hybrid working will be available
£21,000 - £22,000 + other Additional Benefits (Top Company) + Fantastic work benefits and Environment
- Responding to emails, live chats and messages on our Salesforce platform
- Handling Customer Care and Sales calls
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Upselling, promoting new products and adding value to every interaction with our customer
- Resolving customer issues, contacting couriers and quick decision making
- Communicating effectively with team, peers, and all colleagues
- Maintaining extensive product knowledge
- Attending exhibition shows
- Contributing to a collaborative effort in an environment of innovation and customer experience
- Various office administrative tasks (booking courier collections, post, etc)
- Potential to look after customer groups/accounts
The Ideal Person
- Experience working in a similar role
- 3 GCSEs A-C (including Maths and English or equivalent)
- Strong communicator
- Demonstrate a high level of customer care- from the start of a customer's journey to aftersales care.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Great attention to detail levels
- A second language (preferably European).
- Relevant experience in a call centre or sales environment.
- A love of dogs
- Salesforce experience preferred.
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves via Vanrath in the strictest confidence.
Recent Feedback from our candidates:
''In my eyes, VANRATH is the clear industry leader of recruitment in Northern Ireland. With a long history of placements, they have perfected the recruitment trade, which was made very clear to me during my time with them. Whether you plan to find your new role or work directly for VANRATH, you can expect nothing but the best.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
''I had a very positive experience working with Vanrath. They went way beyond my expectations and his diligence pulled through for me.''
''I found VANRATH to be friendly, professional, and genuinely interested in understanding exactly what the candidate is looking for. The entire process was smooth and efficient, I was kept informed throughout.''